Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Present!

Here's a picture of the present I gave my Mom and Dad for Christmas.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyla!! What?? Hooray!!!

Mike and Crystal said...

That's Cute :) I'm so excited for you!!

Bethany said...

Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

Kyla, I am so happy for you! Congratulations x 100!

Lindsey Hubble said...

YAY! Sooo adorable. Congrats! Love you guys!

Ella said...

Okay - I'm so dumb I didn't get it at first. But now I get it and want to say congrats! Just you wait, your brain will start to go too as the babies arrive :). We're so happy for you!!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Yipee! I am so excited foy you Kyla! You will make such a good mommy! I forgot you changed blogs so now I know your new one! Congrats!

Bryce and Kathleen said...

congratulations!! that's so exciting! and i love that you took a picture of the up with trees sign...so clever. :)

Megan Lewis said...

Hurrah! Congrats!!

Aubrey said...

Woohoo - congratulations. You and Brian are going to make great parents!

Dina said...

Yay! Congrats! Very exciting!

Heather said...

No Way! You beat me again :)
Congratulations Kyla. Best of luck to you!

whitney johnson said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I talked to Grandma on the phone today and she said you were pregnant! I had no idea! Apparently I had forgotten to check your blog this past week! :) Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS!