We just moved last week and don't have internet at our new place yet, so my blogging has laxed a bit. Here's a quick belly picture from last week- 31 1/2 weeks!
KYLA!!! You look SO amazing!!! ow ow! So I think you said you've already had a bridal shower, but I was wondering if you were going to have another one before you are due? If so, I was wondering when and if I could help. Just let me know b/c I would love to help. I get back in June :) :) Love you, beautiful mom-to-be!!
Brian and I have been married for over 3 wonderful years! In this short period of time, our lives have had some exciting changes. We became parents to our to our beautiful daughter, Chyler, and our handsome son, Jackson. They both bring so much joy into our lives and we thank God daily they're ours. We just bought a house and are currently living in Yukon, OK! Brian recently graduated with a master's degree in Accounting and works as a credit analyst. Kyla is a speech-language pathologist, but is taking a break to be a stay-at-home mom.
3 comments:
You look SO GREAT! Seriously, the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen.
cute!
KYLA!!! You look SO amazing!!! ow ow! So I think you said you've already had a bridal shower, but I was wondering if you were going to have another one before you are due? If so, I was wondering when and if I could help. Just let me know b/c I would love to help. I get back in June :) :) Love you, beautiful mom-to-be!!
Post a Comment