Friday, May 7, 2010

Psychological?

Since my morning sickness ended, there have only been a few things that have made me sick: pancakes, oatmeal, and... church. That's right, church. Every time I visit my parents in Bartlesville and attend church there, I always end up in the bathroom during Sacrament meeting or Sunday School. This has happened for the past three months without fail. I feel fine before church and then once the meetings start, my tummy starts feeling squeamish. Since it's happened 3 times in a row, Brian and I figured there must be something in the building that doesn't sit right with me. When I asked my mom what she thought, she said it might just be psychological. Running to the bathroom has probably been the worst part of my pregnancy. I sure hope it's not all in my head!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

That's kind of crazy... I don't know. Maybe it's psychological! Hope it stops!

Unknown said...

So the truth comes out. Kyla hates church!

Just kidding, hope the sickness ends soon!

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

That's funny!

Brittany Lewis said...

I'm sorry Kyla! I think it could be psychological...I have a certain pregnancy book that I can't read anymore because I read it all the time when I was really sick. So now every time I look at it, I feel really sick! It's weird.

S said...

My cousin mentioned once how when she has a headache she has to carefully choose where she sits in church to avoid certain ladies who wear strong perfume, etc.
If your family sits near the same people all the time, maybe there's something like that happening--a scent or something that is bringing on your tummy troubles.