Last night, Brian and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary and it was great!
A couple of months ago, we decided that every year, we'd switch off who plans the anniversary date. Since Brian planned the honeymoon last year, we decided that I'd go first. To start the date, we went to the Olive Garden because it's one of Brian's favorite restaurants. We splurged and even got chocolate gelato for dessert!
After dinner, we headed over to Tulsa's BOK Center to watch.... MICHAEL BUBLE'! (Can you tell how excited I was?) Last night was the start of his "Crazy Love Tour."
Here we are in front of one of the signs
Waiting for the concert to start
As you can tell from the pictures, we were pretty far away, but it was still AMAZING!
This was the first time either Brian or I had ever attended a concert (or a "party" as Michael would say). We loved it and would definitely consider going again someday. If anyone has the chance to go, I'd recommend it! It was totally worth it!
Here's to one year sweetheart!

2 comments:
Happy anniversary! Next anniversary you'll have to find a babysitter :). Good luck on the last stretch of pregnancy.
Happy Anniversary Brian and Kyla. After the baby is born, you'll be amazed at how fast time flies!!
Post a Comment