Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week of Fun

Last week, I went to stay with my mom for the week while my Dad was out of town on business. It was so nice to have a relaxing, fun-filled week with no stress! Here are some of the highlights:

1) We started the week with a fun baby shower that my visiting teachers kindly put on for me at church. Everyone was so generous and now the baby's room is almost ready.

Me opening presents
Here I am having to identify baby items while blindfolded

The Emmons girls sniffing out the candy bar filled diapers
2) It was OK Mozart week in Bartlesville, so my mom and I attended numerous concerts throughout the week. We attended quite a variety too, from jazz, folk, classical music to a bird show and more.

3) I got a hair-cut! It was only a trim, but it's always nice to clean up the ends.

4) I finally reached my last month of pregnancy! Less than 3 weeks until her due date!

5) My brother, Scott, and his wife, Megan, had their baby- Blake Matthew Lewis! Baby Tree now has three cousins awaiting her arrival.


6) Brian and I reached our 1 year mark last Sunday! We're actually not celebrating it until tonight (Michael Buble concert!!), but it was fun to reminisce and look at pictures.


2 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

You sure did have a week of fun! Scotts baby is so cute! 3 weeks is going to fly by and looks like you got lots of great gifts!

Megan Lewis said...

I'm glad you had such a great anniversary and fun week. I thought it was exciting to finally hit the same month as my due date. Two more days and it'll be July and she'll be here before you know it!!! We're so excited for you.