Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our New Arrival

On Wednesday, July 7, our little angel arrived! She was born at 7:45 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20 inches long.

Meet Chyler Tree!
New proud Daddy

New happy Mommy

Chyler in one of her favorite spots- her swing

Grandma Lewis holding her favorite granddaughter

Chyler in her car seat. Look how tiny she is!

16 comments:

Mike and Crystal said...

Aw, so excited for the Tree Family :) She is adorable and so tiny! Can't wait to meet her!

Dina said...

Awww...Yay! Congrats! She's very cute!

whitney johnson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful! And so tiny!!!! So happy for you guys :)

Suzy said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations, you two proud parents. Huzzah!

Natalie Jo said...

Congratulations! She's adorable!

Jordan said...

Yay! So you, Tara (Frei) Johnson, and Kevin Brinherhoff all had kids this last week! Christina and I think she's so cute! And so small in the car seat. Do you pronounce it with a "k" sound like your name or "ch"?

The Kelley Korner said...

Congratulations! She is wonderful and I really like the swing picture!

Ella said...

She's beautiful Kyla . . . but of course you know that. So happy she's here safely.

Unknown said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Just like her mother :)

Cassie & Nick said...

Congrats! She is a doll! What a perfect compliment to your cute little family.

Aubrey said...

Oh - she's so beautiful and tiny. Just adorable. Congratulations. I hope everything went well.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Congrats again! She is beautiful! Wish I was there so I could take some pics of her for you guys!

Melanie said...

Kyla, she's beautiful!!! Congrats!

Megan Lewis said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you. She is beautiful.

Tiffany Stubbs said...

She is absolutely adorable! Congrats Kyla :) What a perfect little family!

Brian & Kyla said...

Jordan- you pronounce it with a "ch" sound.