After I had Chyler, my mom came to visit and help out for a few days. One of the many things she did while she was here was hold a mini photo shoot of Chyler. Here are some of our favorites. Having a girl sure is fun!
Brian and I have been married for over 3 wonderful years! In this short period of time, our lives have had some exciting changes. We became parents to our to our beautiful daughter, Chyler, and our handsome son, Jackson. They both bring so much joy into our lives and we thank God daily they're ours. We just bought a house and are currently living in Yukon, OK! Brian recently graduated with a master's degree in Accounting and works as a credit analyst. Kyla is a speech-language pathologist, but is taking a break to be a stay-at-home mom.
7 comments:
Oh so cute! I love the pics!
She's so cute and beautiful and you look amazing. I'm so happy for the both of you.
i love the headband photo shoot! she's precious!
She is adorable! Can't wait to actually meet her in person :)
She is so sweet! Cute pictures!
Beautiful! Such a sweet baby!
She is so beautiful and looks so sweet. I hope all is well for your family!
Post a Comment