Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Blessing

On Sunday, we had Chyler's baby blessing. All of Brian's immediate family live here in Stillwater, so his dad and his two older brothers were able to participate in the circle. My parents live just two hours away, so my dad was also able to participate. I love having family so close!

My mom kept my baby blessing dress, so we decided to have Chyler blesesd in the same dress. Since I was such a bigger baby, I was surprised she fit into it!

Chyler in the baby blessing dress


Me in the baby blessing dress

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Isn't it fun to pass down a blessing dress? I was blessed in my mom's dress, and Emma was blessed in it as well. Ours is pink, too, and I guess white wasn't as common back when we were babies. What a beautiful girl, and congrats!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Ahhh how cute! That is fun to have her blessed in your dress!

Mike and Crystal said...

That's really neat she got to wear the same dress as you :) She is an adorable little girl and I love seeing pictures of her!

Patricia Lewis said...

Jodi, your mom gave Kyla that dress when she was born. I kept it all these years. It is still adorable with all the ruffles!

Megan Lewis said...

I'm so glad to hear that the blessing went well. That dress is beautful and how special that you and your daughter both get to share it.