Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Good Feeling

During the school year, I commuted down to Oklahoma City for work (about 70 miles one way). Needless to say, the gas station became my good friend during that time. I had to fill up with gas every 2-3 days. Brian and I were so glad when May finally came around and I didn't have to make so many visits to the gas station.

I think I got so sick of driving that once I didn't have to anymore, I didn't. For the past 2 1/2 months, I have been driving around on 1 tank of gas! That's a good feeling :)

2 comments:

Megan Lewis said...

Commutes get old REALLY fast! I'm glad you are enjoying your chance to stay closer to home. Enjoy that baby!

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

I'm glad you don't have to do all that driving anymore!