Here she is during tummy time! She's actually already turned over a couple of times. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch it on video yet.
Brian never fails to make me laugh when he makes Chyler dance. I think it's absolutely hilarious!
Chyler is such a happy baby (well, most of the time). She gives us lots of big smiles everyday!
The past few weeks, Chyler has started using her voice more and more!

5 comments:
Your little girl is so adorable and when I was visiting my parent's ward the other day I saw Brian sitting out in the foyer making Chyler dance and it cracked me up.
Oh, and no, sadly we do not have any video of Dallin in high heels.
Cute videos! She holds her head up so well!
Scott and I had a blast watching these! She is so cute and so small. We wish Blake liked tummy time like his cousin does!
She's so cute! I love seeing her dance! She holds her head up well!
I'm glad you posted videos! She has such a cute little smile!
Post a Comment