Sunday, December 11, 2011

Big Sister

Before Jackson was born, I was a little sad to think Chyler wouldn't be my baby anymore. She was still so little and somehow, I felt like I was cheating her out of her baby/toddler years by bringing another baby into our family so soon. (They're only 16 1/2 months apart). Since Jackson was born though, my worries and fears have gone away. Overnight, my view of Chyler has changed. I no longer see her as my little baby, but instead, I've been blessed to see how big she's gotten and how much she's grown. She'll always be my first baby, but she'll also always be my oldest. This little one has so much spunk, determination, love, and orneriness inside of her, I think she'll do the job perfect.






1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Chyler looks like such a good sweet girl! Lucky! Kids are the best!