Our little guy decided to make an early entrance!
He was 10 days early!
(No complaints from me :)
He was 10 days early!
(No complaints from me :)
Jackson Lewis Tree arrived Monday, November 28 at 3:17 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and was 21 inches long. More information on the labor coming soon!
Our little Jackson
Dad & Son
Chyler & Mom
Dad, Jackson, & Chyler
To view some pictures taken at the hospital, click here: http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=1b136ccf-45a8-4352-9520-7b78f1b5eab9&utm_source=wnshare&utm_medium=email&utm_content=wnshare_mom_babylink&utm_campaign=wnshare_button

8 comments:
Congrats! He is just adorable. You have the most darling babies. I hope you are all adjusting well.
Congratulations! Jackson is such a cute baby! He doesn't even look like a newborn in these pictures. Good luck with the new transitions and enjoy that sweet new baby!
Oh, congratulations, Kyla!! He is adorable. What a sweet little family!
You look great for just having a baby!
Oh he is so cute! Congratulations
Adorable! And I agree with Kendra, you look great!
You really do have the cutest kids, Kyla! Congrats on your 2nd delivery and hope the next few weeks go well for you!
I just realized I been remiss in my Auntie duties! So here is a late, but still very sincere-Welcome Jackson, we are so happy to have you here and can't wait to meet you!!
Post a Comment