38 weeks
Here I am at 37 1/2 weeks when I was pregnant with Chyler. I'm definitely a big bigger this time around (and feeling it), but surprisingly, I've gained the same amount of weight.
I've almost finished my check-list of "things to do before the baby comes." I hope to finish the last few things either tomorrow or on Monday. Ready or not, here he comes (but I hope to be ready :)

3 comments:
Both times you are a cute pregnant lady. I'm so excited for you to have a little boy to play with!
I agree with Renny!
ahhhh!! So soon! yay! I can't believe it. I hope everything goes well. Love you and thinking of you!! I love the name Jackson :)
I've been thinking of you a lot lately, as you're due just before me. Your belly is still smaller than mine, so don't be too self-conscious. Good luck with your little guy - your family is darling!!! Too bad we don't live close so our boys could be best buddies.
Post a Comment