Halloween 2010
The week before Halloween, I was FINALLY able to get Chyler to put on both costumes. I knew I might not get her in them again, so I grabbed my camera.
Just like I worried, Chyler wouldn't get in her costumes before the church Halloween party. I actually put the bumble bee costume on her, but she just cried. Instead of forcing her to wearing one, she spent the evening like this:
I ended up going with an easy option, but very appropriate considering my condition. I was a cook and the baby was "a bun in the oven!"

2 comments:
Hahah, I love it! Jackson slept through his first Halloween Party...so not much fussing when he had to wear a costume. He didn't even realize it was on, haha.
Chyler looks cute! I love your costume, you look a lot like Patricia in that photo.
Post a Comment