Thursday, February 23, 2012

Saving Money

Something that people might not know about me is that I am frugal. My mom trained me well to always look for a good deal and now it's become a part of me. I thought I'd share a little tip that my Mom has been doing as long as I can remember, but most people don't know about.

Did you know that Wal-mart will match any other competitor's ad? With a toddler and a nursing baby, I don't have time to run around town trying to find the best deals, nor do I want to. Instead, I look through the ads that come in the mail, I mark the best deals, then I do ALL my shopping at Wal-mart. When I get to the check-out, I just show them the ad and they give the product to me for the ad price. What a deal, huh?!

Wal-mart also accepts other competitor's coupons. I don't use this as much, but I should!

Just in case you want to read up on it:
Click to read Wal-mart's price match policy
Click to read Wal-mart's coupon policy

It saves a bundle, especially on produce!

1 comment:

Patricia Lewis said...

You've made your momma proud, baby girl! It baffles me that most people don't "price match" to save more of their hard earned money. As you know, to get the very best deals, I also use coupons but mostly use them when an item is on sale AND when the coupon is doubled. It's like getting free money--how fun is that! Note: Walmart's price match policy says you don't need to bring in your ads when you price match.