Weight: 12 lbs. 14 oz. (10%ile)
Height: 25 inches (50%ile)
Nicknames Most Used by Mama
Little man & Handsome
Bumpy Road
We've had some difficulties with acid reflux, gas, and dairy intolerances. It took me forever to figure them all out, but now that they're either gone or are being treated for, he's an angel. Even with the difficulties though, I could always tell he was a great baby.
Differences in Siblings
I find it so interesting to compare Chyler and Jackson because they are so different! Chyler was always high spirited and looking around (well actually, she still is), but Jackson is quite content sitting in one space. Of course, he loves to be held and adored, but he's fine sitting in his bouncer just watching me.
Even though Chyler is the high spirited one and Jackson is the calm one, Chyler is much better going out in public. I didn't mind taking Chyler to the store or anywhere else one bit, but I avoid taking Jackson when I can.
Here is Chyler trying so hard to
help Jackson with his pacifier.
Favorite
Not to brag, but I do have to say I think I'm his favorite :) Brian was always really good at getting Chyler to smile and giggle when she was a baby, but I think I have that gift with Jackson. He is such a happy little guy and just melts my heart when he smiles and giggles. He's actually quite ticklish, which makes it even more fun.
Sleep Habits
We successfully moved Jackson from his carseat to a porta crib. (After we move to our new house, we're going to move Chyler to a big bed and give Jackson the crib. Wish me luck with that one!) He used to sleep through the night about 50% of the time, but after we moved him to the porta crib, he's only done that once :( He's getting better, but I still get up with him 1-3 times a night. On the up side, Jackson now falls asleep on his own every night! We're still working on nap time, but he's getting closer!
Jackson occasionally takes nap on our bed.
Interesting Fact
Jackson is showing signs of having potential curls. I think it's just adorable :)
It's not a great picture, but after bath time,
I curled his hair like this and it stayed!
I sure love my little man!

4 comments:
I'm so glad that Jackson's reflux and other problems are doing better. Poor guy (and poor mama!) I really think you are so amazing, handling having 2 babies (practically) so well. Especially since you're probably tired all the time. I hope Jackson continues improving his sleeping habits for you.
It was so fun to read about the little guy and see what he is up to. I agree, I can't believe he is already four months old. Please take careful notes on how the big bed move goes for Chyler so I can know how to do it when I get around to moving the blakers.
4 months already?? Such a guy little guy :) We have had problems with dairy too. Didn't realize how common it is! Are you off of dairy then? You're such a great momma and I can't wait to meet your kids someday!
I can't wait to see Jackson and Chyler! I love the 4 month old pic of Jackson. He's so happy!
Post a Comment