Friday, January 2, 2009

One Pretty Exciting Life

For the past year or so, I've had friends tell me that I should get a blog. I always politely ignored them though, thinking that a blog was something you get once you're married, graduate and move away, have cute kids to post pictures of, etc. However, I just recently started thinking, I lead one pretty exciting life. Why not blog about it? Who cares if I'm single, still in college, and don't have kids? I am a master's student living it up in Provo (or will be in another two months- refer to my profile on the right) with exciting adventures every weekend. So, here she be: Kyla's Blog- "Lucky To Be Lewis."

6 comments:

Miranda Tate said...

HEY!!! Youre picture is gorgeous.. :)

Suzy said...

I LOVE it Kyla! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! And, just for the record, I don't have any kids to post about eiher. Go us.

Renny said...

Hey, I've had a blog for so long, and I'm eternally single without a family of my own. Welcome to blogland :)

Lindsey

Dawn and Bryan said...

Oh Kyla... you make me miss my maiden name! I'll look forward to reading all about life as a Grad student!

Heather said...

Oh I'm glad you're blogging now. I think it's for everyone. Honestly, I enjoy reading about my friends more than looking at a million baby pictures anyway. If you told me, I forgot that you're staying in Oklahoma! Good luck with your internship!

Brittany Lewis said...

cute blog kyla! i'm lucky to be a Lewis, too. ; ) we are going to miss you here in provo! but i hope you have fun doing your internship in OK!