Sunday, February 22, 2009

Guatemala, Here He Comes!

I am a proud sister of a soon-to-be missionary! My younger brother, Adam, just got his mission call to serve in the Guatemala, Guatemala City Central Mission! He enters the Missionary Training Center (MTC) on June 24! I'm so proud of you little bro!







6 comments:

dollhous said...

Yay for Central America! That is so exciting! Just tell him to definitely follow ALL mission rules regarding what to eat and what not to eat - you can get some really bad parasites if you're not super careful. But the church and the people down there are AMAZING - he's going to absolutely love it!

PS I love reading your blog! We should get together some time when you're back in Provo :)

<3 Elizabeth

Suzy said...

aw! Huzzah!!! Guatemala is a great place - the people there are so generous and kind and loving and it's such a fun culture. Tell him congrats from one of your old roommates :) if you remember. Happy but sad for you :( that he's leaving.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Adam can't be old enough yet???? Man I'm getting old! Tell him congrats! How exciting!

Dina said...

Yeah! Congrats to your brother! Cute pictures of you guys!

Dawn and Bryan said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! He will just be a hop skip and a jump away from Ty in El Salvador/Belize!!

Renny said...

Friday, Friday, Friday!
That's all.