Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Official"

I only have a little while longer here in Oklahoma before I head back to Provo. These past two months have been fun and eventful and I'm so glad things happened the way they have. One factor that has made the stay especially exciting is a guy named Brian. We started talking last November with the help of our friend, Kerri. Then, when I came home for Christmas break, we started going on dates every week. We've been "official" for awhile now, so I figured it's about time to post some pictures.

This picture was taken last Friday after a Ponca City-Stillwater basketball game. This is kind of funny because these two teams are rivals and it just so happens that I'm from Ponca City and Brian's from Stillwater. (And yes, Ponca City won!)


This picture was taken last Saturday on Valentine's Day.


5 comments:

Suzy said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renny said...

I'm glad that, despite your Ponca City/Stillwater differences, you guys can bridge the gap and overcome those obstacles. Touching. Like Romeo and Juliet, but less tragic and depressing, and more happy.

Jodi Gallagher said...

You guys are so cute together! I'm so happy for ya!

Dawn and Bryan said...

This is exciting news. You guys look really cute together.

Heather said...

You guys are totally cute! How exciting! I miss you in class... Skype is just not the same.