Saturday, April 11, 2009

Engagement Pictures

Since Brian lives in Oklahoma and can only come visit every now and then, I had a pretty good idea of when he was going to propose. I also knew that Brian wouldn't be out here again until the middle of May. So, I actually arranged for us to have our engagement pictures taken while he was here last weekend. Quick, I know! My profile picture on the right is my favorite, but here are just a few more:






I'm still waiting for the CD of pictures to come in the mail. When they do, I'll be sure to post some more. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I love the one on the sidebar too. Your photographer did a good job!

Dawn and Bryan said...

You are so beautiful! I am so glad the wedding is in Utah so I can come for sure!!

Dina said...

Those are beautiful! Your photographer did a GREAT job!

Rebeccah said...

you guys look so cute, congratulations