Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Graduated.... Almost

This past Thursday & Friday, I walked for graduation! I technically don't finish until August, I'm hoping I'll be out of here by then, so I decided to go ahead and walk. I had to make sure I got the pictures!

My Mom & Dad (I couldn't have done it without you two!)


My Mom & I in front of the sign, "Enter to Learn Go Forth to Serve"


Me in front of the John Taylor Building where I spent most of my life as a 1st year graduate student


Me holding my diploma... cover


My hands in the shape of the Y to match the Y on the mountain


Peace out baby! I'm almost done!


Trying to show off the back of my robes. Pretty spiffy, huh?


My classmates & I waiting in line to walk for convocation
Lara, Megan, Rachelle, Jami, Hali, Me, Laurel, Bethany, Kristen, & Jessica


Me with a Y in the Hinckley Building


Sitting lady-like on the cougar


Outside the ASB


I'm a little excited. Can you tell? :)


Me with my parents


High-fiving the cougar!


Me with my dad


My whole family (minus my brother in law -Adam- and my brother and sister-in-law- Scott & Megan)

My siblings (minus Scott) & I



If you ever wonder if walking is worth it, it is! This is my second college graduation and I'm so glad that I've walked for both. You just haven't had the college experience unless you do.

7 comments:

Megan Lewis said...

Congrats! We were so sad we couldn't join you for your big day. I hope you are getting the celebration vibes from out east.

Dina said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! I didn't walk at my college graduation. The only reason why i wish i would have is bc of pics! Congrats! That is a HUGE accomplishment!

Stacy said...

Yay! for graduation!

Larkin said...

You look so excited -- I love the picture with all of our buddies :) Congrats!

Suzy said...

I love the jumping picture! Congrats Kyla!!

Kendra said...

Congrats! You're awesome!

jennalyb said...

I can't believe you are almost done with your masters... that's crazy and here i am... doing nothing :(