Friday, May 15, 2009

Computerless

On Monday, I opened up my laptop to turn it on like I do everyday. However, this time, as soon as I lifted the screen, it immediately fell. In my head, I thought, "this can't be good!" I ended up taking it to a computer store and thankfully, it's not as bad as I thought it might be. Apparently, I broke the hinge that the screen rotates on. I must have broke it pretty bad because the computer guy was very impressed. Anyway, I should get it back next Wednesday. Until then, I'll just be using computers on campus.



P.S. Brian will get to Provo tomorrow!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad it's not beyond repair! and WAHOO that Brian is coming :)

Aaron and Whitney Johnson said...

Hey Kyla! We got your invitation and it is so cute! And thank goodness Brian will be here soon...long-distance engagements would be way too hard! :)