Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

I just wanted to wish my mom a happy mother's day! She's always been there to listen to me, to give me advice, to push me to my potential, to encourage me, and to teach me. I'm so grateful for everything she's done and I hope I can be just as good of a mother to my kids. Love ya mom!

What's a post without pictures, right? When trying to decide which pictures to post, I decided to post the earliest picture I have with my mom and the most recent picture that I have with my mom. (To tell you the truth, there's a picture of my mom and I when I was born, but she'd just gone through labor, so I decided to bypass that picture :)



P.S. Brian is coming out on Saturday now instead of Sunday. Only 6 more days!!

1 comment:

Patricia Lewis said...

Thank you Kyla--so sweet of you! And I'm sure you'll be even a better mom to your kids someday! Love you, Mom