1) Brian is finally here and our long distance relationship is over! It's been so nice knowing that neither of us is flying home soon. Brian has been so helpful while he's been here. Since I've been so busy with school, work, and wedding plans, Brian has voluntarily made me dinner almost every night! In fact, he made me whole wheat pancakes today. Isn't he so cute?

2) I got my computer back and it's better than new! While I am excited to have my computer back, it breaking was actually a blessing in disguise. Since I didn't have anything to use at home, I had to go on campus to work on my thesis. There's something about being on campus that makes me so much more productive. Speaking of thesis, we've been testing for over a week now and things are moving along!
3) I gave my first non-supervised haircut last week. I've only given 2 haircuts before with my mom standing right beside me, so this was a big accomplishment. Brian was such a good sport. He sat so patiently while it took me 2 hours to finish!

4) I went hot-air-ballooning! It's one of those things that I've always wanted to do and I finally did it!
Here I am with the "Y"

The hot-air balloon is almost up!







1 comment:
Yay for Hot Air Balloons and getting married! Its actually two weeks from this Saturday. Wow. I'm glad your thesis is coming along so well.
Post a Comment