On Tuesday morning, I left my apartment around 8:05 and headed to my car. When I got there, I had a nice surprise. Somebody had washed my car! To this day, I have no idea who did it, but I just wanted to say thank-you. It made my day!
P.S. I'm so excited that I'll be finishing up classes this Friday... forever! (if I don't get a PhD that is) I'm also excited to announce that I only have 13 more days until I marry Brian ... and only 14 days until we're on the beach in San Diego!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love getting your updates Kyla. We're so excited for your wedding and to see you & Brian at the reunion! This is such a joyful time of life and we can see you are enjoying it completely! Love you.
That is so exciting! YOu guys are so cute together!
Post a Comment