Sunday, June 14, 2009
Done!!
I'm happy to announce that I'm completely finished with the classes required for my master's program!! I just had two last classes left to take this term- Mulitcultural Aspects of Speech-Language Pathologist & Language Disorders in School-Aged Children. While I loved them both and learned a lot, I was so ready to be done. Finals week (or days) isn't until Wednesday and Thursday, but everything worked out for me to finish early. Now I'll actually be able to enjoy this week and get last minute things done! Just 6 more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations on finishing!! That is so exciting, and that's really fantastic that your professors worked with you so you could finish early. Have a wonderful week and I'll see you Saturday. :)
Yay Kyla! Way to push to the end. I'm so happy for you and hope you have a wonderful week. Best of luck to you and I look forward to hearing or reading stories later. Good luck and enjoy the temple!
Hooray! Congratulations! I'm glad to see things are coming together so well for you. See you Saturday :)
Post a Comment