Apparently having "Tree" as your last name means unending teasing for the rest of your life. It's paid off though because Brian came up with the new name of our blog- the Tree Huggers. Yes, it's true, Brian and I like to hug :)
Where to begin?? I love your new blog name, very cute. I love your new hair cut, it sounds like you had a great time at the family reunion, and in San Diego, and congrats on being an aunt again! (Did I get it all??) Hope all goes well for you as you finish your thesis.
YAY! Congrats you two! It looks like you guys have been having a crazy busy summer! But looks like a lot of fun! Love your wedding pics! They are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! And your hair looks really good too!
Brian and I have been married for over 3 wonderful years! In this short period of time, our lives have had some exciting changes. We became parents to our to our beautiful daughter, Chyler, and our handsome son, Jackson. They both bring so much joy into our lives and we thank God daily they're ours. We just bought a house and are currently living in Yukon, OK! Brian recently graduated with a master's degree in Accounting and works as a credit analyst. Kyla is a speech-language pathologist, but is taking a break to be a stay-at-home mom.
2 comments:
Where to begin?? I love your new blog name, very cute. I love your new hair cut, it sounds like you had a great time at the family reunion, and in San Diego, and congrats on being an aunt again! (Did I get it all??) Hope all goes well for you as you finish your thesis.
YAY! Congrats you two! It looks like you guys have been having a crazy busy summer! But looks like a lot of fun! Love your wedding pics! They are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! And your hair looks really good too!
Post a Comment