My Family
(Thanks for sharing your wedding date with us Grandma & Grandpa!)
(Thanks for sharing your wedding date with us Grandma & Grandpa!)

Brian's Family

The whole group

Here you can get an idea of the wind and rain we had

Here are Brian and I with the Salt Lake City Temple. What you don't know is that in this picture it's pouring on us. I really wanted a picture of us with the temple without the umbrella though, so we put the umbrella down.

The "Newlyweds"
Thanks to everyone, especially our families, who came and helped make day this happen. It truly was the best day of our lives!
P.S. We loved our photographer. If anyone of you are looking for one, her name is Bethany Sell and her website is rememberyours.blogspot.com.


3 comments:
Sorry I couldn't be there! You looked beautiful, though. Kate filled me in. Congrats!
Kyla... you look soooo gorgeous in that close-up picture! Seriously!.. Jenna
Kyla, your pictures are beautiful! And, it looks like you are SO happy . . . That's wonderful!!! Personally, I'm a big fan of marriage, and I love to watch my friends go through the process as well. I sure miss you!
Post a Comment