After San Diego, we didn't go back to Provo. Instead, we went to Oklahoma for a reception. It turned out beautiful, thanks to my very talented mom. Then two days later, we headed to Minnesota for a Lewis family reunion. Thanks Aunt Ella and Uncle David!
The Lewis group (check out that cute couple on the left :)

We love you Grandma & Grandpa
Everyone at a St. Paul Saint's Baseball Game

Brian and I had the hardest time paddling. We finally made it to the end though!

Brian & I

My favorite part of the game was when Grandma and I beat Granpa and Brian in a game of marbles. We creamed them!! (Of course, they did beat us the game before, but not as bad)
2 comments:
Fun new blog! I love the title. If you want this down by the other honeymoon posts go into edit post, click on post options, then change the day and time of the post to fall right after the others. Last, click on publish and it should move down (hopefully). I've updated the link to your blog on our SLP blog, too. Congrats again!
You can change the date stamp on a post and that'll make it show up in a different order. If all of these posts are on the same day though... I don't know what to tell you.
Glad to see life is treating you well!
Post a Comment