Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend

Brian and I had a busy weekend. On Friday night, we attended an endowment session at the Oklahoma City Temple. Since I work down in OKC, Brian just came to work with me and sat in my room all day.

Then on Saturday night and Sunday morning, we attended stake conference. We were getting a new stake presidency, so Elder Fluckinger (an area 70) and Elder Ringwood (1st quorum of the 70) came. Some exiting news is that my father-in law was called to be the 1st counselor in the stake presidency.

On Saturday night after conference, Brian and I decided to try "Oklahoma's Best Pizza" from Hideaway. After eating a 1/2 sausage and 1/2 canadian bacon pizza, I'm not sure how it got that award. It was so so, but defintitely not even close to the best pizza I've ever eaten. Anyway, here's a picture of Brian and I.

2 comments:

Megan Lewis said...

If your in the market for best pizza's I think I'ved found a plan to get you out here as New England has some pretty famous pizzerias. And just so I can claim fist status, Happy Birthday chica!!

Jenna Baker said...

Oh precious. You guys are just the most adorable ;) I love the pict.

And the music of course :) Its so great, but i've told you that. Ha ha.