Sunday, September 6, 2009

Football, Work, & Calling

The most exciting news is that BYU beat OU! I may have grown up in OK and even moved back, but my loyalty lies with the cougars. Some other exciting news is that Oklahoma State University won as well (making my husband very happy :)

I survived my first week of work! It's over an hour's drive to work everyday, but surprisingly, it's not too bad. Right now, I work with kids from a developmentally delayed preschool and kids from a residential treatment center. Each place has a small caseload, but I'll eventually be given another school. Since I'm a first year speech-language pathologist, they're easing me in. I've only worked a week, but I think I'm really going to like it!

I also held my first achievement days activity this past week. Since it was our first time, we just played games. I have a wild bunch of girls, but they seem like a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Megan Lewis said...

Sounds great! It looks like your new chapter is going to be a good one!