Brian and I went to the OSU football game this past weekend with his parents. We didn't just sit in the bleachers though. We got to sit in "club seating!" You know those seats at the top of the stadium with individual spacious chairs? The ones that allow you to eat all the food you want (literally) for free? The ones the require you to wear a special badge and bracelet and go through special security? Yea, we got to sit in those! It was a great game and Brian and I really enjoyed the special treatment. We decided we could get used to the high class way of living.... someday that is.
Brian & Chyler

Brian in the stands

Brian and me with our special passes

OSU beat Baylor 55-28!
1 comment:
I finally got your blog added to my Google Reader list, so I'll do better at reading regularly.
What cute pics of your family. Love Chyler's outfit and bow! It looks like a fun day. I still haven't been to an OSU football game. Maybe soon!
Post a Comment