Well, that is a post of the past. I am happy to report that Chyler can now fall asleep independently for naps and bedtime! I totally wouldn't have appreciated this post a few months ago, but now I am shouting it from the rooftops. Hallelujah! My life has order once again.
When I was pregnant, my sister gave me a book called "Sleeping Through the Night Revised Edition: How Infants, Toddlers, and their Parents Can Get a Good Night's Sleep" by Jodi A. Mindell. Before I read it, I knew nothing about naptimes and bedtimes. It's safe to say that without it, I would still be lost to this day. Thankfully, this book has given me key instructions on how to help Chyler fall asleep independently and so much more. Thank-you Kendra!


2 comments:
I love Jodi Mindell's philosophies too. I never had this book with my kids, but read lots of her tips online.
Way to go getting Chyler to be a good sleeper! It's more work than you'd ever think, isn't it?
Yea for sleeping babies! So glad the book has worked out so well for you!
Post a Comment