For the past 12 weeks, I've been doing a "Wellness Challenge" with my Mom. By participating, I've managed to lose all but one pound of my pregnancy weight. I never imagined I'd lose the weight in less than 5 months, but I'm so so so so grateful I did!
The challenge included doing the following:
1) Drinking 48 oz of water
2) Exercising
3) No soda or alcohol
4) No sweets
5) No fast food or unhealthy snacks
6) Eat 2 servings of fruits & veggies
7) No eating after 8 p.m.
8) Read 15 minutes of spiritual or uplifting material
9) Write in your journal/blog
10) Fufill a personal goal
The challenge ended yesterday, so now the hard part will be keeping it off over the holidays!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is AWESOME Kyla! Great job! That has to feel good :)
Wow, that's great! I should do that! It's good to know that it took you nearly 5 months...I'm starting to feel like I will never get back down to where I was before...but it's only been 7 weeks for me. I probably need more patience, and a little more of your lifestyle. :)
Way to go. I can hardly imagine that kind of discipline. Great job!
Cute haircut too. It sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving.
good job, kyla! you look great. i like how the wellness challenge is basically just healthy living. it would definitely be a challenge for me, though. i should try it sometime.
Post a Comment