Friday, March 4, 2011

Basketball

Brian and I both played basketball growing up. I played from 4th grade to 8th grade while Brian played from 8th grade to 12th grade. Although, I have to say Brian's love for the game trumps mine. He was the captain of his high school's basketball team and still plays at ANY chance he can.

(Please, no laughing :)
Here I am in my basketball uniform in 8th grade

Here's Brian playing during his senior year



I think Chyler must have got some of our (mostly Brian's) genes. She'll pick the basketball out among all of her other toys and sit and play with it. It's still a ways off, but I think we might have a little basketball player on our hands :)



If she doesn't play basketball, that's fine and we'll still love our little Chyler. However, if she does, she couldn't have a happier dad. Brian has commented that he hopes that at least one of our kids play basketball. We'll see!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE the picture with her eyes closed. It tooks like she is about to bust a move. Too cute.

Unknown said...

Alright that first picture cracks me up. What a cutie she is!

Laurie said...

I love your family pic.! Chyler is super-cute. She already has so much personality in her face. You look really good too, btw.

Ella said...

That is so cute. You go girl!

Cheri said...

Sweet pictures of little Chyler! Doesn't seem so long ago, you were awaiting her arrival! Time has flown!

Aubrey said...

That is completely adorable, and I'm sure it's making Brian do a happy dance. And thanks for mentioning Brian Regan, Carlin and I watched him the other night and were cracking up. He is definitely our new favorite comedian.