Earlier this month, Chyler turned 9 months! Time sure flies!
Stats
Weight: 16 lbs. 6 oz. (10%ile)
Height: 27 1/2 inches (25%ile)
Food Chyler had a hard time adjusting to solids, but has been doing better over the past few months. She is still mainly nursing, but eats some solids 1-2 times a day. Her favorite food are bananas!
Movement Last month, Chyler full on started crawling. She's everywhere now! She's also started pulling herself up onto her knees and sometimes onto her feet. No crusing yet, but I'm sure it's coming.
Sounds She's been making a few sounds now and unfortunately for me, /m/ is not one of them. Throughout the day, she definitely says "dadda" plenty. I'm pretty sure she doesn't associate Brian with "dadda" though.
Teething Since Brian didn't get his first tooth until he was 10 months and I didn't get mine until I was 12 months, it's no surprise Chyler doesn't have any yet. She's started drooling a lot more though, so I'm sure they're coming!
Favorite Toys She likes balls, big puzzles, books, and just about anything that makes noise! I might come to regret this later, but she also loves my cell phone and keys. Baby keys just aren't the same in her eyes. Now that she's learned to crawl, she also loves the contrast in tile and carpet and spends plenty of time in between them. She's also fascinated by all the little pieces of "stuff" she can find on the floors that Momma wishes she couldn't find :)
Favorite Things To Do She always gets a huge grin on her face when we go outside and on walks. She also loves bath time. She's learned how to pull the plug out of the drain, so unfortunately for her bath time is often cut short because of it. She loves playing with Mom and Dad. Her favorite games are when we "chase" her and play hide and seek.
We sure love this little girl and are so glad she's ours!

2 comments:
What a happy girl. She's a doll!
time flies doesn't it? She is such a sweet happy girl, I can't believe she's hit the big 9mo!!
Post a Comment