That's right, we're moving in just a few short weeks. Life is about get a little bit crazier, but we're excited to head to Bartlesville, OK. It's 2 hours away from Stillwater where we are now and right next to Grandma and Grandpa Lewis.
After I graduated with my master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology (Communication Disorders), I worked for a public school district in Oklahoma City. I started working the school year a little bit late though and didn't earn all of my hours to get my national and state certification (just 125 hours off). I've been looking to find something since Chyler was born, but have been unsuccessful till now. I finally found something in the Bartlesville area and we're super excited about it. In just a little while now, I'll be able to write my name like this:
Kyla Tree, M.S., CCC-SLP
(Masters of Science Degree, Certificate of Clinical Competence- Speech Language Pathology)
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ooh, fun! Good luck with finishing off your CCC's!
I enjoy all of your posts, but I have to admit my favorite recent picture is of Chyler standing in Brian's hand. So cute! Congrats on the move so you can have all those awesome letters behind your name!
Good luck! Hope it all goes well!
Post a Comment