At the beginning of April, I looked through different blogs to find an Easter craft I could make. Here's one that I found that wasn't too difficult. I still might play around with the ears, but I'm pretty happy with it.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Crafts
Lately, I've been trying to add decorations to our bedroom. While strolling through the aisles at Hobby Lobby, I saw an insert that showed how to make paper flowers. I thought they were cute (and easy!) and would be a great way to tie in some color to our room. Voila!

At the beginning of April, I looked through different blogs to find an Easter craft I could make. Here's one that I found that wasn't too difficult. I still might play around with the ears, but I'm pretty happy with it.
At the beginning of April, I looked through different blogs to find an Easter craft I could make. Here's one that I found that wasn't too difficult. I still might play around with the ears, but I'm pretty happy with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute!
Do you have a link/tutorial for the paper flowers. I have a ton of scrapbook paper. Fun idea for my girls' rooms!
cute! i really like the paper flowers!
I love those paper flowers! So cute!
Post a Comment