Saturday, October 29, 2011

34 Weeks!

Right now I'm 34 weeks along! I can't believe how fast the weeks keep rolling by. This little guy is going to be here before we know it.

I've been more sick with this little guy than I was with Chyler, which has been a downer. On the up side though, he doesn't sit as low as Chyler did... which means my hips don't ache uncontrollably! (If you can't tell, I am very excited about this development.... or non-development :)

6 comments:

Bethany said...

It looks like you just slipped a little basketball under your shirt--what a perfect little baby belly! That really has seemed to go by quickly. Hope the last 6 weeks are comfortable for you.

Heather said...

You look really great, Kyla! Excited for you to have your little boy and congrats on the house!

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

You look so cute!

Brittany Lewis said...

Kyla, you look so cute! You don't look very big. Also, congrats on the house--that is super exciting! Bet you can't wait to have your own place.

Meghan said...

Seriously, you look so good!! I can't believe you're only 6 weeks away... So fun :)

The Mylers said...

You are gorgeous Kyla. Hope things continue to go well and enjoy your new house! You continue to amaze me with how much you do. Way to go superwoman.