I did it! I finally finished decorating the master bathroom. I thought I'd post a few pictures because I'm so relieved, proud, and excited.
Picture #1
I wanted a "love" quote since it's Brian's and my bathroom. I stumbled across the quote above on Pinterest and immediately loved it. Marriage isn't easy, but no matter what, Brian and I will keep on trying.
I don't have a vinyl machine, so I found a cheaper way to make the "vinyl lettering look." First, I painted the canvas with a few coats of a tan color to match the colors in the shower curtain. After thoroughly letting it dry, I measured where I wanted each word and then put the stickers on (the kind that stick out a little bit). I made sure to press down on each letter and really trace it with my finger to make sure they stickers were on good. Last, I spray painted the canvas with dark brown to again match the shower curtain. After it dried, I took off the stickers and voila'! I LOVE how it turned out.
Picture #2
Since I had already filled the cabinet space under the sinks, I chose to put the extra towels, hand towels, and washcloths in a cute basket. It took me a few tries of runing around town to find the "perfect" basket, but I finally got it. This one is from Hobby Lobby (50% of course :)
Pictures 3 & 4
You might be wondering why I'm showing you how I organized my cabinet space under the sinks. Well, I know you probably don't care, but I love to organize and this was part of my bathroom decorating, so I included it.
Some other angles of our master bathroom:

No comments:
Post a Comment