As much as Chyler loves her bed though, she's recently taken a liking to the floor. That's right, she's been asking to sleep on the floor! Now before nap time and bedtime, I simply ask her if she wants to sleep on the bed or the floor and since Wednesday, she always says "floor." At first I thought she might play with her toys and run around, but she doesn't. She lays on the floor and goes to sleep. I just think it's so funny! I caught a few pictures because I think it's so cute.
This one is from last night.
Brian and I walked in to check on her and noticed she had
wrapped up her babies all on her own and "put them to bed."
Brian and I couldn't stop laughing!
Brian and I walked in to check on her and noticed she had
wrapped up her babies all on her own and "put them to bed."
Brian and I couldn't stop laughing!

2 comments:
That is so adorable!!
I love it!
Post a Comment