Thursday, March 5, 2009
I Love You Mom & Dad!
After spending the past two months in Oklahoma, I'm finally heading back to Provo in the morning! I finished up my externship today and am happy to report that I got all my hours in!! (sigh of relief) I just wanted to dedicate this post to my parents because without their help, this internship business would have been much more stressful. They've done so much for me while I've been here and I've really enjoyed living at home, just being a kid. I love you Mom & Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kyla, we've really enjoyed having you stay with us these past two months! It's been so nice having some fun put back in our home--we're pretty boring without our kids! Thanks for the organ lessons--I'll try to keep it up! Good luck! See you in April!
Love, Mom
Kyla,
I'm really sorry we didn't get to hang out but once. Our schedules just didn't work out really well, did they? But rest assured that when I get down there and I WILL get down there, we are going to hang out and have an Oklahoma-style good time, alright? As always, it was great seeing you and be safe on your way home. See you soon! ;-)
Your parents are so cute! I'm glad you got to spend time at home especially before they move. But I am also glad that you're coming back to Utah! I can finally see you and get updates :)
Post a Comment