Sunday, March 29, 2009

Festival of Colors

I finally fulfilled one of my goals of going to the Festival of Colors!! Here are the before pictures:

Crystal & Me Mike & Crystal
And now the after pictures:

Crystal & Me
Mike & Crystal
Crystal (Sorry about getting you in the face!)

Adam
Adam & Me

My back

I honestly didn't get as colored as I thought I'd get. Mike, Crystal, and I stayed on the outside of the crowd though because we still wanted to be able to breathe.

While I did enjoy going to the Festival of Colors, once is enough for me. Traffic was terrible and it wasn't as big of a deal as I thought it would be. However, if you haven't gone, I'd recommend that you go at least once. Here are some pictures of the Indian temple, the crowds, and the chalk in the air.



3 comments:

Jordan said...

Yeah, you definitely looked way too clean.

I agree though. I went last year and enjoyed it but didn't go this year because of a busy schedule. It's not really gonna change much from year to year though, so I didn't care that much.

Dina said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun!

Kendra said...

Cool pictures!