Friday, November 6, 2009

One of the Best Feelings Ever

Write prospectus √
Defend prospectus √
Write IRB √
Spend weeks learning lab equipment √
Conduct pilot studies √
Find 30 kids for study √
Go to the kids' homes and administer over 2 hours of testing to each one √
Find a time for parents to bring kids in to the lab for another 1 1/2 hours of testing √
Find 3 more kids because 3 kids didn't finish the testing √
Finish data collection √
Analyze data √
Write results and discussion sections √
Edit √
Edit √
Edit √
Edit √
Schedule thesis defense √
Edit √
Pass thesis defense √

I only have a little bit more to go and then I'm really done!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Hooray!!

Brittany Lewis said...

whoohoo, kyla! you're awesome!

Heather said...

Congratulations, Kyla! That is FANTASTIC news!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions!!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling! Way to go, Kyla!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations Kyla!

Laurie said...

I love this. It is so true! Do you know what Melissa is up to?