Sunday, November 8, 2009

Visiting Good Friends

While in Provo defending my thesis, I was able to catch up with some really good friends! What a blessing it was because who knows when I'll see them again.

Keilani & I
Good luck on your mission in Spain!


Lindsey, Crystal, & I at breakast at Mimi's Cafe
(Good luck with school and boys Lindsey. Good luck with finishing school and moving Crystal!)

Jayrin & I
Good luck with what the future may bring!

4 comments:

Lindsey Hubble said...

I LOVE the pictures! It was soooo nice seeing you Kyla. Glad to see Brian had flowers waiting for you when you got home. What a sweet husband!! LOVE YOU GUYS! Talk to you soon!:)

Lindsey Hubble said...

I LOVE the pictures. It was sooo nice seeing you Kyla!! YEAH! Glad to see Brian had flowers waiting for you when you got home. What a sweet husband. LOVE YOU GUYS! Talk to you soon! Good luck with work! :)

Lindsey Hubble said...

LOVE it! Sooo nice seeing you Kyla. The flowers are beautiful. Brian is such a sweet husband! LOVE YOU GUYS! Talk to you soon! Take care and good luck with work! :)

Lindsey Hubble said...

oh my gosh. I thought it didn't save what I typed so I typed it 3 different times. ha funny. sorry. you can delete 2 of them. haha