Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Part of the Job... I Guess

I got a call yesterday while I was at work saying they're going to move my schools around. I currently work at 3, but now they're going to take 2 of them away and give me another one. It's a little bit unfortunate since I've gotten to know all of my kids, I have a schedule down, my room was set up, but I guess you do what the boss says. The change starts after the Thanksgiving Break, so I'll have a lot to come back to. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a bummer to have things switched around. I've had a lot of bumps in the road, but I should be glad that I at least have my same kids. Best of luck with the change!

Brittany Lewis said...

oh no, kyla! that's too bad. they didn't give you much notice, either. well, good luck with the change! hope it's not too bad!

Larkin said...

Kyla! I have been thinking about you all week . . . I hope the change is going well!