
This past weekend, Brian and I went to see the new movie Avatar. When I saw the previews a couple of months ago, I thought it looked pretty good. When I started hearing other people raving about it, I wanted to see it even more. Plus, I had never seen a movie 3D before, so that was another reason to go see it.
After watching the movie now, I have to saw Brian and I weren't too impressed. It was ok, but it's not worth going to the movie theater for. 1) It was just too long and it dragged on and on. 2) You could tell what was going to happen half way through the movie. 3) The 3D didn't help. I think I felt more dizzy than anything.
Again, the movie wasn't horrible. I just wouldn't recommend you go out and spend anymore than a dollar to go see it.

2 comments:
I saw it too (not in 3D) and wasn't as impressed as everyone else. I thought the graphics were amazing, yes, but it didn't make up for everything else.
I wasn't super impressed either - although it was more because of the message of the movie. I didn't really appreciate James Cameron's social/political agenda in the movie. I agree it was also too long. Being pregnant probably didn't help with the 3D thing - I saw it right before we had our baby girl and I was super nauseous by the end.
Oh - and to comment on your previous post, wait until you feel those first kicks! It's incredible.
Post a Comment