Sunday, March 21, 2010
First Day of... Spring?
This past week, Brian and I spent the week in Indiana where the weather was beautiful! Everyday, the temperature was in the 60s. After a long and fun week, we got home Friday night just in time for.... snow? That's right. Saturday was supposed to be "the first day of spring," but apparently Oklahoma didn't get the memo. I think we got a total of 4-6 inches of snow. Thankfully, things have started to warm up and most everything has melted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Actually today is the first day of spring, so I think Oklahoma is on track.
I know, can you just believe this weather??? Only in Oklahoma, you gotta love it. Glad you had fun in Indiana!!
Kyla,
I am wearing my "Tree Hugger" shirt today and it made me think of you and your blog!
love you!
Laurel
Post a Comment