Here's a picture of Brian with his famliy
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Indiana!
This past week, Brian and I spent the week in Indiana with Brian's grandparents. We had a fun-filled week with bowling, eating out as a family, visiting historical sights, croquet, ping-pong, and watching movies. Unfortunately, I was sick the entire week being congested and having a sore throat. It stunk, but it's better than being sick while working! Now just the long haul until school is over.
Here's a picture of Brian with his famliy
Here's a picture of Brian with his famliy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haha - you're right. Oklahoma missed the memo on Spring. And the three younger Trees are getting so big - I remember when Jacob was born. Now I'm feeling old.
That is great that you were able to get away. Sad day about being sick, I feel like I am always washing my hands and sanitizing. I just hate being sick while pregnant!
Kyla! I am so happy for you.
congrats on the little girl!
Post a Comment