Monday, April 5, 2010

Thank Goodness for Husbands

This last week, I unexpectedly got food poisoning. Needless to say, it was not fun. However, there was one pro that came from this and that was that I became even more grateful for my wonderful husband.

1. Early in the morning, Brian offered to go to the store to buy me sprite to make my stomach feel better.
2. He rented "Princess and the Frog" for me to watch.
3. Brian gave me a back massage (Now that I'm pregnant, he actually does that quite often :)
4. He made me chicken noodle soup for dinner. Even though I couldn't keep it down, I still appreciated it.
5. Brian was worthy and prepared to give me a priesthood blessing.

We've only been married for 9 months, but I'm so grateful for everything he does for me. I love you sweetheart!

No comments: